Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Before, During, and After


Ah. The Common Ground Country Fair was excellent! Three days of greeting, chatting, and selling (and eating glorious organic food, LOTS of food!), two mornings for set-up and break down, weather of all sorts (including blustery winds, drizzle, and a frosty start on Saturday) has whooped me into a PJs week. I'll get dressed to run to the market and to Annabelle's pre-school, but lounging at home requires cozy pajamas.

Here's some pic of my Common Ground adventure.











7 comments:

  1. Love your set-up wish I could have made it down. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you are displaying your jewelry. Hope your sales were good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sales were very good...however this was the first time I did this show, so I have nothing to compare!

    My father made my stands, the glass shadow boxes came from a discount store as well as the curtains....it is all very easy to set-up and break down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, your set up is awesome. I would love to get some glass cases like that for my PMC stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen- I am so happy to have finally met you! Your work is lovely and I hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so great to see you at the fair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fair was awesome, I had so much fun with you and selling your jewelry, it made me so happy to see so many people try it on and rave how beautiful it is. Count me in for next year definitely!! Where are the adorable pics of you that I took!

    ReplyDelete