Monday, September 21, 2009

Sweet Tooth

After a furious and jovial morning of apple picking last week, I made a big batch of applesauce and this pie. My best pie ever, if I do say so myself. We celebrated our 5th anniversary the same day, so the air vents in the dough reflect our union. The pie is now gone... next time I'll save you a piece, maybe :)


Besides creating in the kitchen, I worked away in the studio for the weekend preparing inventory for the Common Ground Country Fair which begins Friday morning. I wish I knew when to stop making items. It never seems like I'll have enough inventory... not that I will sell out, but I want my booth to look FULL! By tomorrow morning, I should have all pieces completed, priced and packed. Then, onto to some last minute booth changes (adding a drape at the back of the tent, adding more hanging panels for the "walls" of the tent, painting a checkout stand).



Here's rings from the Candy Collection. The top photo are the rings waiting for their vintage buttons. I have a few more almost complete. I adore making rings and most likely have far too many for this show. What doesn't sell will go into my Etsy shop!

2 comments:

  1. Beyond beautiful! Makes me want them all! Good luck at the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... any chance you might be hosting a pie giveaway soon? hehe ;)

    Good luck at the Fair!

    ReplyDelete