Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sketching Clusters


I have a long list of to do's, get done's, and remember to call's. Occasionally, running this studio, this self-contained little business of mine, is an overwhelming job for this CEO (I hate to admit this, but it is true...I'm not Wonder Woman after all).

Unfortunately, the part I love the very most gets pushed away and forgotten from time to time.

To remedy this troubling situation, I have been forfeiting sleep to get some much needed designing accomplished.
After the house has settled, I retreat to the studio, close the door, and bury myself in creation. Here's some photos of my latest assemblages.

This lovely collar neckpiece in the works will be heading to a funky new boutique, Salty Teacup, in Portland, Oregon.

The good news is I have 5 new cluster brooches and necklaces in the works. The bad news is that I'm really, really tired after a few sessions of late night design work.
G'Night!

ps...if you have not entered my giveaway, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment