Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday's Newbies

Here's a preview of two new pieces to join my shop later today. Later after I perform the Mommy Helper duty at my daughter's preshool...later after I struggle to get her to eat her lunch...later after a much needed visit to her pediatrician to look into an ear problem. Perhaps then I can find a good chunk of time to devote to my new pendants.



In other news, I am exhibiting on papernstitch from February 21st to March 22nd. Have not been to papernstitch? You must go NOW! Hand selected and handmade beauties all on one site!

Wanna enter a Quench-tastic Giveaway? Click HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces!!!!! Vintage in spirit but with a modern touch.

    I checked out the papernstitch site--its awesome! I like how they showcase by seller rather than item.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alice! I like the papernstitch format as well....because the sellers are all hand chosen, as a buyer, I don't have to "weed" my way through to the good stuff!

    Thank you for going over and visiting!

    ReplyDelete