Just a few boxes, one rolling mill, and a solid maple bench (calling in more muscles for those two) and the move will be complete! Look at that light! Look at that floor! Look at that wall color (it's called Contemplation by Behr)! I'm giddy!
While I adjust to my working quarters, my bench will be a bit junked up with the odd box or tool. However, I found just enough space last night to start on a customer's ring and I'm super eager to continue this morning!
So, I leave you with this:
10 Things that Make Me GIDDY!
1. coffee: French Roast with raw sugar and cream
3. daylight savings...we sprung ahead! YAY!
4. our family portrait by Little Pink House (more to come on this!)
5. "my" flock of turkeys
6. temps above freezing (melt, snow, melt)
7. my daughter's giggle
8. new friends
9. collaborations (more to come)
10. AND, blogging, of course!