Saturday, March 6, 2010

Introducing the Artisans Collective


Recently, I received an invitation to join Etsy's newest team, Artisans' Collective.
I gleefully accepted, of course.

Members are the sort of artists who blur the boundaries of the
age old battle 'Is craft art?'.

These folks are the best of the best
and I am thrilled to join
their ranks!


I decided to start at the top of the alphabet and
introduce you all to the team members
over the next few months.


In other news, my girl and I have arrived safely in Florida
for a late winter visit with
my folks.
So, any posts this week will be focused on the
fine art of relaxing!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the team! Great work there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tammy! So far, I'm very happy with everyone's efforts to promote each other!

    ReplyDelete