Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Get Cuffed

Busy, busy, busy. Feast or famine, right? Ah, so much to do and only so many hours in a mama's day. My ever-darling daughter forgot to read the memo about daylight savings. She's up at 5am and fired up for her day. My internal clock won't adhere to the time change either; I want to be asleep by 8pm!! Send more daylight!

I'm working on a commission for an old friend. He's ordered his and hers oxidized sterling cuff bracelets and will be presenting them to his beloved on Christmas...overseas...in a war zone!! True, unyielding love! I am honored to be making these cuffs for this couple. She's currently stationed overseas and he had a staggering 6 tours of duty.

Not to get all political, for this is certain not THAT kind of blog, however, I am pleased and so very proud of my country today. I wish President Elect Obama well. His task is a mighty one.

1 comment:

  1. Ditto on your political remark!

    Love the cuff braclets....good work.

    When my children were very little, they had the same problem with the time change, but they soon learned to adapt. It's just that mommies don't get nap time when they get tired.

    ReplyDelete